Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are the small hearing devices that are used for entertainment. It is a kind of electronic audio device that people used to wear over the ears.
Bluetooth Wireless Headphones are the devices that are designed to wear around head over user’s ears. The headphones are designed to listen to music and other kind of the audios.
The first electronic headphone piece was developed in the year 1910. It comes in different shapes and sizes. The headphones are used with the CD and DVD Player, home theater, Personal computer. It uses the radio signals to transmit voice.
There are different types of headphones that have different characteristics and different shapes. Circumaural headphones, Supra-aural headphones, open and closed back, ear-fitting headphone, headset, and telephone headsets.
All these headphones have different features that are used for different purposes. The headphone also has the ability to reduce noise. These earphones have passive earplugs that simply block out the noise.
Earphones are also known as earplugs, earphones, earbuds, stereophone, headsets and sometimes cans also.
Nowadays, People use headphones during exercising, walking, running, gym, watching TV and doing much more activities.
So there is special kind of headphones that are used for these activities that are known as wireless headphones.
Wireless headphones are headphones that connect to gadgets, such as smartphones, stereo speaker, televisions, gaming consoles, computers, or other electronic devices without using a wire or cable. These headphones work by transmitting audio signals with radio and infrared signals.
Wireless headphones are used from call centers to a fitness center. Millions of people used these wireless earphones for work and for playing. People use wireless earphones while doing a workout in the gym, watching TV, playing games and running with taking the worry of the wires of the earphones.
Wireless Bluetooth headphones are also used by those people who do not want to disturb other people while sleeping and want to watch TV. Wireless headphones work by connecting, or pairing, with the device you want to use, through a radio or infrared signal.
Many devices use Bluetooth technology to make connecting easier for the user. The headphones with the Bluetooth helps to connect your helpful to connect with the other devices very easily.
There are a small Bluetooth chip and the software inside the device that helps to connect your device to the other device.
This Bluetooth device work when the any of the Bluetooth enable devices comes near to that Bluetooth devices it get connected with each other and you are able to talk and listen music with Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
If you have wireless headphones you can connect it to your XBOX 360, iPhone, TV, iPod and many other devices very easily.
The wireless Bluetooth headphones need its own power supply. For Wireless Bluetooth headphones, you should look for battery life around 8-12 hours.
This will give you all day playback. Some expensive pairs will fall well short of this, while others far exceed it. While buying wireless headphones always remember that battery life of your device is related to volume.
The louder your music, the shorter the battery will last. A battery of wireless headphone will normally take around three to four hours to charge and uses a standard mini or micro USB cable to get charged.
Some of the wireless headphones also support the NFC technology that also helps to connect your headphones with other devices. When used in conjunction with an NFC-enabled device — including many Android smartphones, you can pair the headphones with the device simply by tapping them against it.
This may cut out the need for the pass code for the initial setup, and also speeds up the process of reconnecting. A Bluetooth Wireless headphone comes in the three standard styles: over-ear, on-ear and in-ear.
The first two look and function much the same as their wired and very common among the people. The latter-in-ear headphones are differed somewhat. In order to fit the Bluetooth radio and battery, in-ear Bluetooth headphones, either have physically larger earpieces, with the two parts connected by a cable or are normal-sized but have a thick, rigid neckband to house the electronics.
The in-ear next generation is Bluetooth headphones are tackling this, through new manufacturers. Their smaller size means that the battery life of in-ear models is shorter than the larger.
With the wireless Bluetooth headphones, you can have the great sound quality without the annoying wires. Whether you are listening to your favourite music or watching the latest action movie, you’ll love these fantastic headphones.
Why go wireless Bluetooth earphones?
Until recently, radio frequency wireless headphones were known for having a terrible sound quality with little bass and constant static.
However, with advances in technology, there is now noise-cancelling wireless stereo headphones that have a crystal-clear sound and a large range.
Here is Bluetooth Earphones Buying Guide checklist:
- While buying wireless Bluetooth headphones you must look for performance, features, accessories etc.
- In performance always look for the connectivity range of your device with Bluetooth wireless headphones.
- In features always try to buy those wireless headphones many of the wireless headphones offer a 5.1 channel Dolby surround sound or quality sound with deep bass or crystal clear music.
- Sound drivers in the earplugs for superior sound to enhance your listening experience.
- Always look for the different options and accessories that are included with the wireless headphones. Many of the products include rechargeable batteries and some include carrying cases.
- Ready to use – Make sure your Wireless Bluetooth headphones have everything you need to begin using the earphones immediately and without effort.
- Water Resistance – you might wanna take your headphones to gym or for running or to swimming. So do purchase headphones with IPX rating. Higher the IPX rating better the water resistant.
- Phone controls – headphones with inline microphone and volume controls, so that you don’t have to take out your phone out of your pocket.
Each headphone varies from the shape, size, quality and many more specifications.
The most comprehensive wireless Bluetooth headphone product is that, those offer the most options and the best sound.
Buy Wireless Bluetooth Headphones and make your sound and music experience more entertaining. Below is the list of
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones : Best 9 Headphones
BEST SELLER: Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control
- Tangle Free – Hassle Free Cable.
- Power bass and Clear music.
- Very comfortable and fits nicely in ears.
- Cheap Price.
- Do not have mic.
- A bit bulkier because of zipper.
#1) Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic
- Comfort & Secure Fit Design
- Provides hours of untethered listening
- Creates powerful, adjustable bass
- Custom-tuned drivers and memory
- foam ear pads provide clear sound and cut noise
- Deeply Immersive Audio
- Refined Acoustics
#2) B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth
- Active Noise Cancellation
- High quality sound
- Premium durable materials
- True comfort
- Deep, rich bass
- Gorgeous design
- Robust, luxurious build quality
- Removable battery
- Shorter battery life than competitors
- Annoying touch controls
#3) Wearhaus Arc Bluetooth Audio Sharing Headphones
- Premium, precision tuned audio with 40mm neodymium dual-diaphragm drivers
- noise-isolating memory foam cushions. Listen to clear, balanced sound in absolute comfort.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life (1200 mAh)
- Patented Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology with 30m range & built-in mic.
- Fully customizable light rings
- Simple touch-sensitive panel.
- Precision-tuned Sound Mobile App
#4) Bluedio Turbine T2s Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
- Cool Look
- Comfortable to wear
- Standby 1600hrs and talktime 40hrs
- Excellent sound quality with noise cancellation mic
- Great Sound
#5) Bestfy Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Earbuds Sports Sweatproof Earphones with Mic for Running, Sports
- sweat proof covering and flexible ear hooks
- TOP QUALITY AUDIO
- listen to music for up to 7 hours
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION
- CVC Noise Cancellation technology
- Comfortable to wear
- Cool Look
#6) Soundpeats Q800 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
- Compatible with most cellphone and devices with bluetooth capabilities
- Comfortable and light neckband made of ultra-light shape memory alloy
- Highly flexible.
- Talk/Standby/Music Play Time : Up to 15 / 500 / 10hours
- Cool Look
#7) Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Headphones
- highly durable and strong.
- enhanced sound performance
- delivers dynamic sound, powerful extra bass
- 3D sound effects
- Condenser Microphone with a sensitivity of -42dB makes sure that you sound very clear on phone calls.
- Padded with soft memory foam rich in protein to ensure long-wearing comfort.
#8) Samsung Level U Pro Bluetooth Wireless In-ear Headphones with Microphone
- Stylish, Lightweight Design
- Comfortable to wear
- Built-in, Noise-canceling Microphone
- Samsung UHQA Studio Sound
- The Samsung Level APP
- Splash and sweat resistant for active use
- Battery Life up to 9 hours talk/9 hours play/300 hours standby*
- Comfortable and secure fit
- High-fidelity sound
- IPX6 waterproof
- Easy to use & compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android smartphones, tablets, windows devices & other devices
- Pair with any 2 devices such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC & android phones: Don’t have to switch headsets when another rings