Mostly people wonder that what these noise isolating headphones are.
Actually, noise isolating headphones are also known as passive noise cancelling earphones. The noise isolation earphones do not cancel the noise but it reflects all noise.
Passive noise isolation headphones, isolate all outside sound, generally 25 dB to 30 dB, so if you want to reduce all outside noise and disturbances and want to just focus on your music, this is the best option.
Noise Isolating Headphones : Comparison of the best Models
#1) V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
- Crossfade’s award-winning signature sound both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode
- Built-in microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls
- Recharge it to 100 percent in 100 minutes
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver
- noise isolation
- Wireless Independence + Analog Sound Quality
- Trusted Sound & Comfort
- Military-Level Durability
- 3D Printed Metal and Fiber Personalization
- Trusted Sound & Comfort
#2) LyxPro HAS-30 Recording Headphones for Professional Studio
- comfortable ear-cups offering endless hours of listening without suffering of ear fatigue
- Foldable design offers easy portability
- 180° Rotating ear cups
- Sound quality on the HAS-30 is marvellous
- more comfortable and a better listening experience.
#3) Shure SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones
- supreme comfort and exemplary sound reproduction.
deep bass with clear mids and highs.
The SRH240A is build to be nice and sturdy.
- The legendary Shure quality ensures that the headphones stand the test of time.
- high durability, ease to use
- It’s design offers easy portability
- Sonic Performance by 40mm Large aperture driver
- Comfort & Noise Isolation
#4) Audio Technica ATH-M50X Professional Noise Isolation Studio Headphones
- Noise isolation in loud environments
- Durabile and comfortable
- Detachable cable
- Great Sound Quality with Deep Bass Response
- 45mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminium voice coils that enhances overall performance
- Trendy design, comfort fit
- compatible with almost all kinds of devices including laptops, desktops, Smartphone, MP3 players and much more
- stereo headphone for MP3, iPhone, iPod and home audio applications, analytical, true sound reproduction
- Innovative “Bass reflex” system
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Rugged headband construction
- Soft headband pad
- Excellent sound Quality
#6) Audio Technica ATH-W1000Z Audiophile Headphones
- Spacious presentation
- Articulate and insightful
- Refined balance
- well built
- Closed-back design
- Noise Isolation
- Design may not suit smaller heads