Monoprice Headphones is the product of “Monoprice” an American online retailer that sells electronics and accessories. Headphones are one of the product.
Established in 2002, company is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
They Produce affordable yet high quality electronic products. They have created headphones that are acceptable to audio lovers and their demanding standards.
Price of Monoprice Headphones are very low then other brand’s models, backed by 30 day money back guaranteed.
Monoprice Headphones : The list of best top 5 headphones
|Product Name||Wireless||Price||5 Star Rating|
|Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise Cancelling Headphone||Yes||Under $100||3.9|
|Monoprice SonicSolace||Yes||Under $100||3.9|
|Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphones||Yes||Under $50||4.4|
|Monoprice Hi Fi Lightweight||No||Under $50||4.2|
|Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style||Yes||Under $50||4.1|
Monoprice Headphones Features & Buying Guide:
Monoprice Bluetooth Headphones are Rugged for continuous and rough usage without compromising with sound
Durable and Comfortable.
Active noise cancellation technology will let you enjoy music in louder environments as well. Best for DJ’s.
The headphones can extend up to 3″ and wide enough to wear over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears.
No Tangled wires, Only hassle free music. YES, they are wireless over ear headphones.
Premium Sound assurance with The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity.
Works with IOS, android and other wireless devices. A Perfect pair.
Enhanced data rate over bluetooth.
Monoprice Bluetooth Headphones have very very affordable price for such quality headphones.
Long playback life. Enjoy your music for hours.
- Light weighted.
So here is the detail list of
5 Best Monoprice Headphones to buy
#1) Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise Cancelling Headphone – review
- Active Noise Reduction technology that can reduce 22db of outside noise.
- These Monoprice Hi-fi are easy to wear and very comfortable during travel, sports, running and in zym as well.
- 40mm Neodymium drivers providing great and full range of music.
- Inline controls and mic so that you can take calls on the Go. You can also use skype for VOIP calls.
- Compatible with iphones
- Long lasting battery backup of upto 9 hours without sweaty ears or pain.
- Great Headphones well worth the price.
#2) Monoprice SonicSolace Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – review
- Wireless connectivity with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP profiles through bluetooth technology.
- Neodymium magnetic drivers for superior sound quality. 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets deliver vast range of sound.
- With Monoprice sonic solace you can listen music for upto 8hours.
- Active Noise Cancelling technology.
- Rugged design and rigid quality so that you can hear music it as the artist intended.
- 1 year replacement warranty and 30-day money back guarantee. What else you want?
- 3 Color Options to match your swag.
#3) Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphones – review
- These Premium Hi-fi hedphones are self contained music blasters with 2 woofers and 6 tweeters.
- Great audio quality with clean base.
- Detachable cable is great since the cable is always the first thing to break.
- Very Cheap price
- Thick and comfortable earpads keeps noise out.
- Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphones can match your lifestyle and swag because they are wide enough and you can wear them over the cap as well.
- Go for this pair because it has High-quality sound, supreme durability and very very cheap price.
#4) Monoprice Hi Fi Lightweight Solid Bass Clear and Articulate Acoustic On Ear Headphones – review
- Like others these Hi Fi lightweight version also offers great sound.
- They are called lightweight because of the weight which is just 4.5 ounces
- In line controllers with a microphone and play/pause controls.
- Noise isolation technology
- Premium Hi Fi DJ style – as the name suggest users can wear these pair for hours.
- Very comfortable and rugged for rough and heavy usage.
- Detachable wires which means even if your 3.5mm cable gets broken you just need to buy new one, attach it and rock n roll.
- 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity for good volume and premium sound clarity.
- WORKS WITH almost all audio devices.